Welcome to Rosemary Heights Dental
For more than 15 years, the team at Rosemary Heights Dental has been proudly providing personalized dental care to our valued patients in the South Surrey / White Rock community.
We offer a full range of preventative and restorative dental care services for the entire family. Our team of clinical and administrative professionals strives to make each appointment friendly, relaxed and efficient.
Our dentists, Dr. Patrick Gowdy, Dr. Heather Barnes and Dr. Fanny Chu, are committed to continuing education and employ the latest advancements in dental treatment and digital technologies.
We have deep roots in the community and value the longstanding relationships we foster with our patients. Our relaxed and inviting office environment, equipped with the latest technologies and one of the best teams in the business, reflects our approach to patient care.
We look forward to welcoming you to Rosemary Heights Dental.
- SusanRegistered Dental Hygienist
- KerstinPatient Coordinator
- Taylor Gerber
- Dr. Heather Barnes - DentistOriginally an island girl, Dr. Barnes was born and raised in Victoria, B.C. After completing her degree at UBC’s School of Dentistry in 2000, Dr. Barnes settled in South Surrey with her family. She and her husband and two sons love being part of the community.
- Dr. Chris Lee - DentistDr. Chris Lee graduated from the Faculty of Pharmacy and then obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University British Columbia. Over the years, Dr Chris' passion for dentistry has led him to complete over 1000 hours of continuing education and he has also been a sessional part-time clinic instructor at UBC Dentistry. He currently has his own dental institution where he shares his knowledge on dental implants and surgeries. Dr. Chris always strives to bring an ethical and patient-centered approach to dentistry. On a personal note, he enjoys going camping with his wife and two kids.
- Dr. Andy Lee - DentistAfter earning his Bachelor of Science in the University of British Columbia and a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Adelaide, Dr. Andy Lee began his career striving to be a warm and patient dentist. He first became interested in dentistry after fracturing a few of his own front teeth as a young person and saw first-hand the impact of dental restorations on a person’s life. When treating patients, he enjoys helping anxious patients relax and maybe even laugh a bit. Besides caring for others’ smiles, Dr. Lee is also a fan of basketball, tennis, running and discovering new gadgets.
- Dr. John Kim - DentistDr. John Kim grew up in Vancouver and completed a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Alberta and a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Melbourne. Dr. Kim's career in dental field began as a dental assistant where he confirmed his strong passion towards patient care. When he is not in a clinical care, spends lots of time expanding knowledge and honing his skills especially in the area of aesthetics and surgeries. He takes pride in understanding the patient's needs and helping them to achieve their optimal dental health. He is thrilled to be a part of this community and aims to provide exceptional, long-term care to the families at Rosemary Heights Dental.
- MarylinRegistered Dental Hygienist
- Michelle BainCertified Dental Assistant
- ShannonCertified Dental Assistant
- KristieRegistered Dental Hygienist
- JohannaRegistered Dental Hygienist